PostHeaderIcon Utterly Absurd

Racist?

Funny? Extremely. Disrespectful? Perhaps. Racist? Absurd. 😆 ◄Dave►

9 Responses to “Utterly Absurd”

• Chris says:

HA! I feel good. [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5TqIdff_DQ&w=560&h=315%5D

Users who have LIKED this comment:

• Chris says:

Eeeevry thing is racist Dave. I’m a racists, your a racist, he’s a racist, she’s a racist. Wouldn’t you like to be a racist too. (obviously singing to the Dr. Pepper song.)

Am I dating myself much here? 🙂

It’s all good for a laugh.

Users who have LIKED this comment:

• ◄Dave► says:

Talk about dating oneself and nostalgia, after viewing your James Brown link, YouTube offered up:

…I hadn’t heard that one in years, and don’t recall ever seeing it as a music video. 😀 ◄Dave►

• Chris says:

Yea, there’s another oldie. I had a knee jerk reaction when I first saw it. For some reason I always get Nancy Sinatra and Jane Fonda twisted around in my head. I really shouldn’t.

• I wonder if O’Reilly apologized for saying that out loud or thinking it no matter what? 😉

Users who have LIKED this comment:

• Troy says:

How on Earth can a nation solve its problems when we can’t have an open (non-PC) conversation about anything?

I have been tempted to rail about the ongoing war against Trump but the whole situation is so hopeless that I figure what’s the point.

BTW, some time ago I ventured that the Obamanation might want to stay on as dictator. I did not consider the idea that he is able to do more damage out of office where there are no courts or legislatures to interfere.

We (the USA) are in deep dodo and it gets deeper by the day.

I fear it is past time to organize a hit squad to start taking the worst offenders out of the game.

Troy

• Chris says:

Submitted for your enjoyment.
    I found this interesting. It’s pretty long, and I want to find the time to listen through it again but I think you guys may enjoy it. Dave it may be worthy of it’s own post. The title is simple. “Can Anarchy Work?” Right up your alley. https://youtu.be/PQX8MYbn9Lk?list=PLALoUrMpeVECztCyEsfGjv5AWU84irax2