The fourth one was filed Friday in Hawaii itself:
STATEMENT OF CLAIM
1. Plaintiff requested a certified copy of the birth certificate of Senator Obama from the Department of Health and tendered the requisite fee.
2. Defendants refused to provide a copy of said certificate, invoking the confidentiality statutes of the State.
3. The issue of the Senator’s birth certificate has become a controversial topic of intense national speculation.
4. As an author who strives for factual accuracy and attempts to conduct thorough research Plaintiff wants a copy of the Senator’s birth certificate attested to by the State and not a “certificate” which is posted on a web site and which has been debunked as possibly having been altered.
5. One of the more literate and temperate analyses of the unlawfulness of the Defendants’ refusal to issue certified copies of the birth certificate is contained in Exhibit 1 attached hereto.
6. To the extent that the Defendants’ files contain or retain original supporting data for the birth certificate, Plaintiff asks that he also be supplied with that information and/or material as well.
7. It is axiomatic that the birth certificate of a presidential candidate is a document of crucial public concern and significance.
8. While Hawai’i statutes call for a balancing or weighing test where production is considered by a court, most respectfully Plaintiff submits that the balance falls entirely on the side of disclosure where the original birth certificate of a presidential candidate is concerned.
Also, the API promises to update their story today:
We would like to inform all our readers that update on Michelle Obama story will be released tomorrow.
We have understood the importance that the American people put into electing the right candidate for the Presidency.
It is important that the tapes be released and all can judge for themselves what Mrs Obama meant and why it has come at the near-end of electioneering. The fact that the mainstream American media has been reluctant to reveal what they know about Obama is very unfortunate.
The American mainstream media seems to be interested in excitement and we all know that the only excitement at present is for some to say they witnessed history of some kind – the election of a black man to govern the only powerful nation in the world.
All the readers should exercise patience. We in API promise that you will get to know the truth when the recordings are finally released.
I don’t quite get the Rope-a-Dope strategy of the Obama camp. Yes, the MSM is ignoring this story and most sheeple probably will not hear of it before election day; but that won’t make it go away. These are Democrats pushing this story, still angry Hillary supporters, not Republicans. If it can eventually be proven that he is Constitutionally disqualified to be POTUS, does he really believe that Pelosi can keep enough of her House members from voting for his Impeachment? Would Reid stand up and try to win the trial for him? Can you say President Biden?
Imagine the effect of a McCain ad with him somberly looking into the camera, “My friends, it has come to our attention that there are serious doubts among Democrats… now four different lawsuits… We need to get back to settling elections with legitimate ballots, not the courts. So please ask Senator Obama to simply produce his birth certificate, like I did, before the election to avert a Constitutional crisis afterward.” ◄Dave►